一级欧美|国产老头老太作爱视频|五月婷色色性爱图|国产亚洲精品xxx|天天爱综合

手機訪問

手機掃一掃

|投訴/建議

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00

上海燎原國際高中愛的教育:Build your future

來源: 上海燎原雙語學校      編輯:佚名

上海燎原國際高中愛的教育 夢想的未來要靠你親手締造

Build Your Future 親手締造未來

上海燎原國際高中愛的教育:Build your future

Ziad 謝耳朵

We’ve had a busy semester. We visited a Future Museum, engaged in math competitions, created a Model United Nations.

我們度過了忙碌,充實的一個學期。我們參觀了未來博物館,進行了數學競賽,組建了模擬聯合國。

We’ve had dancing performances and music performances.

我們舉辦了舞蹈和音樂表演。

We’ve played sports and played chess.

我們開展了體育運動和棋類比賽。

We’ve created art, created software, and some of our students even built a flying machine

我們創造藝術,發明軟件,甚至我們有些學生研發了四軸飛行器。

Throughout all of it, we continue to work on giving students’ more and more practical experience in class and in clubs.

除了這一切,我們仍然繼續努力在課程和社團活動中給予學生更多的實踐經驗。

Why did we do these things?

我們為什么要這么做?

I’m going to let a man named Abraham Lincoln answer that question.

我打算讓一個叫亞伯拉罕 林肯的人來回答此問題。

For those who don’t know Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States.

如果你不了解他,讓我告訴你,他是美國的第十六屆總統。

He’s famous for many things. One of those things was his wisdom.

他因為很多事情而著名,期中之一就是他的智慧。

He once said, “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” And that’s what I want to talk about.

他曾經說過,“比較好預期自己未來的方法就是去創造一個未來。”這也正是我今天演講的主題。

If you can see the future, you can have great power. And you CAN see the future if you’re the one who’s building it.

如果你能看見未來,你會擁有巨大的能量。你能看見未來,如果你就是它的締造者。

For most of human history, children grew up to live the same difficult lives that their parents had.

在人類大部分的歷史長河中,孩子們長大,過著和他們的父母同樣曾經有過的艱難生活。

People didn’t invent. They lived in caves or in the forest, and they worked constantly just to stay alive.

人類沒有發明,他們居住在山洞或者森林,他們不停的勞作只為活著。

People didn’t build their futures. They just built more of the past.

人類不曾創造他們的未來,他們僅僅是重復更多的過去。

When you don’t dream of change, and when you don’t build your dreams, that’s what you get: more of the past.

當你不夢想著去改變,當你不去構建你的夢想,那你得到的只有“更多的過去”。

Standard classes and a standard education will give you what you need if you want to just wait around to get old.

傳統的課堂和教育,會滿足你“無所事事,直到終老”的需求。

They’ll give you what you need to follow other people as they build their dreams.

它們會滿足你“盲從別人夢想”的需求。

But it takes something more if you want to build your own dreams.

但是如果你想擁有自己的夢想,你需要付出更多。

It takes leadership, courage, and perseverance…

夢想需要優秀精神,勇氣和堅持不懈的毅力。

It takes curiosity, creativity, and experimentation…

它更需要好奇心,創造性和實驗過程。

It takes an understanding of nature and an understanding of people…

它需要我們了解自然,了解人類。

If you want to build your future, you have to develop certain skills and habits.

如果你想要規劃未來,你必須開發特定技能,培養良好習慣。

You have to be able to figure out: what to believe, who to trust, and how to spend your limited time in this world.

你必須有能力分辨出:在這個世界上,相信什么,相信誰,如何度過你有限的時光。

You have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.

你更要能夠適應所有的不適。

You have to learn not to compare yourself to other people, but instead only compare yourself to who you used to be.

你要**不和別人比較,只比較現在的自己和過去的自己。

Because that’s the secret to stable friendships, to success, and to lifelong growth.

因為這是穩固的友誼,成功,終生成長的秘訣。

None of these skills are things that can just be told to you. You have to earn them through experience.

所有的這些技能都要通過經歷,切身體會而獲得,說教是無效的。

None of these are skills that can be handed to you. You have to make the choice to take them.

所有的技能無法傳授給你,如果你不選擇去接受它們。

So, the next best thing to giving you the skills, is giving you the opportunity to develop those skills.

所以,技能傳授之后最重要的事,就是給你機會來提高這些技能。

We’re going to keep working on coming up with new opportunities for you to develop these skills. And we’re going to ask you and your families to help us develop these opportunities.

為了你們技能的提高,我們會一如既往的提供新的機會。為了創造這些機會,我們會讓你和你的家人幫助我們一起努力。

But it’s up to you to decide to take these opportunities.

但是是否利用這些機會,最終由你決定。

And developing these skills and these habits is only the first step.

開發技能,培養習慣僅僅是**步。

These skills won’t come to you. You have to take them.

技能不會唾手可得,要自己努力爭取。

In the same way; the future that you dream of is not coming to you. It’s something you have to build.

同樣地,你所有夢想的未來也不會自己到來。要靠你自己親手締造。

Ziad Jarjur

謝耳朵

Department Head of Math and Science

理科主任教師

LiaoYuan Edu Group International Division

上海燎原實驗學校國際部

上海燎原雙語學校報名、校園參觀及了解招生動態,請: ,或通過下方報名通道登記。

相關新聞 更多 >